We care about you, so below you can read more about what we do to make sure that you can arrange a safe conference and to be a safe meeting place.
We are open as usual, but we carefully follow the national and local recommendations, guidelines and restrictions given by the authorities.
We have updated our daily routines so that you as a can have the best and safest experience as a guest in our hotel.
Below you can see some of our routines
- The rooms, premises and other spaces are cleaned as thoroughly as usual, but we disinfect them more often.
- The reception and all payment terminals are disinfect several times during the day
- None of our employees goes to work with the slightest sign of illness and we want you as our guests to cancel your booking if you feel sick or show the slightest sign of illness.
- We will have a good offer in case of late cancellations to welcome you as our guest back to us when we have overcome and put the coronavirus behind us.
- During this critical period, we only have plate servings during lunch and dinner and a maximum of 8 people sitting in the same group.
(the text above is clickable and the link takes you to the website of the Swedish Public Health Agency)
The regulation aims at distance between visitors in different groups. The law (2020:526) on temporary infection control measures and associated regulations does not regulate the distance between persons within a group. Within a group, it is important that everyone takes responsibility for preventing the spread of infection - the text is taken from folhalsomyndigheten.se